Search

Content

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Hannah + Michael





Words can't express how special this session was for me....


My Little Sister Is Getting Married!!! 

I'm lucky to call Hannah my sister, and sooo happy she found such a good man. 
They are both the most kind hearted and loving people. 
A perfect fit for one another!

I really didn't think we were going to be able to take pics on this day. 
It looked like a good chance of rain... and sure enough, it poured all afternoon.
We really didn't have another time to get together and take pics, with Hannah's busy work schedule and Michael coaching football.  We decided, lets head down to the studio, take a couple indoor, and see what happens.  Man, O man, am I happy we did them anyway... not 5 minutes after we started, the sky cleared up and we ended up having the Most BEAUTIFUL Sunset!!!! 

Take a look for yourself!!! 




































0 comments:

Post a Comment